Bio in "Annie" program... The "Annie" program is absolutely beautiful, and you should absolutely read it all. I noticed, however, that I might have missed the final memo about checking the final copy of the bios for the program, because the bio I submitted was in "Playbill" format (credits listed in order with Theater and New York credits first, then film/TV etc., with very little narrative) in under 50 words... and some very nice person changed my bio to be a little more like everyone else's bios, which were in more of a chatty narrative format. Unfortunately, that really changed the meaning of some of the things in my bio, and though the narrative in the program on my bio is nice, I would have written it differently in narrative. So here is my bio in "Playbill" format, as well as in a chatty narrative format the way I would have written it. Both for your reading pleasure, and both 50 words (or so) or less. Theater: Cinderella, 'Into the Woods,' Hodel, 'Fiddler,' Marian, 'Robin Hood.' Cabaret: Coming Together (NYC). Soloist: Carlyle Potter trio, Classic George. Recording: Grace, SGMT Annie cast album. Film: Jenny, 'The Singles Ward.' Voice/acting: BYU, Jessam, New York Vocal Studio. From CA/VA. Lisahigbee.blogspot.com, youtube: lisaslivelylife channel, facebook, twitter. Lisa has enjoyed playing in Into the Woods (Cinderella), Fiddler (Hodel), Robin Hood (Marian), Singles Ward (Jenny). She produced and performed in a cabaret called Coming Together in NYC. She recently soloed with the CP trio in Classic George and recorded for the SGMT Annie cast album (Grace). Training: BYU, Jessam and New York Vocal Studios. Lisa is originally from California and Virginia. Youtube:lisaslivelylife channel.

Comments