There are still tickets available to see me play lead in http://anniethemusical.com at Saint George Musical Theater http://sgmusicaltheater.com/tickets/, but time is running out. Shows are starting to selling out as of last night, so I suggest you get tickets right away for Feb 4 (7:30 pm) or Feb 18 (2 pm) if you want to see me play lead (I get two shows to play Grace since I'm understudy). I'll be in the ensemble for all other shows (run lasts till Feb 25). Groups of 15 or more can still get tickets for $12 each (an almost 50% discount off adult ticket price), so hurry if you want to get a group in! It would be fun to see a group from the Hope chapel… If someone wants to take the lead and organize a group/collect money for at least 15 people that I can give to the director who will purchase tickets for the group, I can give a free ticket to that person as long as that show is not sold out. Let me know!
A Season of Inspiration and Preparation
This beautiful autumn season has felt like a powerful time of reflection and renewed purpose. My heart has been so full these past couple of weeks, drawing inspiration from so many different places. Like so many of you, I was deeply moved by the memorial and funeral services for President Russell M. Nelson. Reflecting on his incredible life of service and his ability to connect with people all over the world has inspired me to work on improving my own "languages" of connection. I've felt a renewed desire to polish my Spanish and ASL, and to keep learning the beautiful languages of dance—swing, salsa, waltz, cha-cha, and more—that can bring so much joy and build community. That spirit of inspiration continued through General Conference. I was especially touched by the messages about the power of music to teach the gospel, which is something so dear to my heart. It's a perfect reminder as I prepare for my new role leading the stake choir. I've been diving into stud...
Comments
Post a Comment